How To Use Great Dane Graphics – Print/Cut
Great Dane Graphics gives you affordable access to an extensive library of production-ready, customizable, and royalty-free art to support your business.
Advantages of Great Dane Graphics for DTG Printing
- Each image has a cutline and bleed zone to prevent white edges from showing when cut.
- No need for Custom Cut, or to add cutlines in CorelDraw, meaning increased cutting accuracy.
- Cutlines are set up using the proper line and gap thicknesses to help make cutting and weeding smoother and easier.
Instructions For Use
- Extract Files From Zipped folder
- Open VersaWorks
- Select File
- Add Job to queue A
- Configure job settings as usual*
*Refer to recommended settings for the material you’re cutting.
See how it’s done with this training video.
Download a free piece of art and see how easy to use Great Dane Graphics’ is for Print Cut systems.
Item #: B-0823
Name: American Eagle Fashion