Advantages of Great Dane Graphics Cuttable Artwork
- Cut lines have proper line and gap thickness to make cutting and weeding easier
- Images are designed for fewer pulls
- Lines are complete, never overlapping or too thin
Instructions For Use
- Extract files from zipped folder
- Open cut driver software
- Import file
- Mirror image
- Send to cutter
For Silhouette Users:
- Add text through the customizer, CorelDRAW or CadworxLIVE.
- Add text or other elements in CorelDraw
- Convert to an EPS file for use directly in your cut driver software or for editing in Illustrator
- Convert to a PDF file for use in CadworxLIVE
If you do not have Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition, use Silhouette Connect to send files directly from Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW® to your Silhouette cutter. You can also save AI or CDR files as PNGs to import into Silhouette Studio®.
Try it for yourself, download the 4th of July art bundle and see how easy it is to use Great Dane Graphics’ for vinyl cutting.
Art in this bundle: Item #: AP80006 (Name: 4th of July), Item #: B-1496 (Name: Independence Day Hat), and Item #: B-1498 (Name: Fourth of July Star)