Want to know what to expect in a download? Find out by downloading free stock art and embroidery design files. Also available are 14 free layer styles that can be used to customize layouts and a free color chart.
• Full color raster image with transparent background
• Best for Direct-to-Garment printing, sublimation printing, sublimation transfers, and large format printing
• Raster format
• Defining edge to prevent issues with faded edges
• Best for inkjet/laser printing and inkjet/laser transfers
• Full color, raster image with vector cutline
• Extra bleed and cut line
• 10" format to use with CorelDRAW® or Adobe Illustrator® software
• Use for printing/cutting and full color transfers
|Screen Printing - Color||.eps, .pdf||details
Screen Printing - Color
• DCS 2.0 EPS file saved for easy importing into Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW® software
• Printing spec sheet included with download
• Raster image
• Images separated for screen printing using simulated process color separations
• Use for full color screen printing
|Screen Printing - Black Line||.ai, .eps||details
Screen Printing - Black Line
• Vector image
• For screen printing
|Vinyl Cutting - Detailed||.ai, .eps||details
Vinyl Cutting - Detailed
• 10" vector image for use in any vector program
• Designed for easy cutting and weeding
• Best for vinyl cutting CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials
• Can be used for digital printing and screen printing
• Use with Mac or PC
Customize layouts for customers with 14 free layer styles for Adobe® Photoshop® software.
Created using Adobe® Photoshop® software, these charts show a rainbow of color options and their corresponding RGB values. Use the charts as inspiration to design your own to show customers the colors you offer.
• Default PSD Swatches Color Chart: Created using default colors from the color swatches palette.
• Multicolor Color Chart: Pre-selected colors from the default swatches palette and various other selected colors.