How To Use Great Dane Graphics – Screen Print
Great Dane Graphics gives you affordable access to an extensive library of production-ready, customizable, and royalty-free art to support your business.
Advantages of Great Dane Graphics for Screen Print
- No need to create separations saves you prep time.
- Every image download includes a printing spec sheet with suggested ink colors, print order, and halftone information.
Instructions For Use
- “Place” EPS file into Illustrator or “Import" into CorelDraw.
- Add your own vector elements and color using spot colors from the image.
- Print separations.
*Need more detailed help opening your files?
- Separated EPS file is a raster image. It is not a vector image.
- Use only 1, 2 or 3 colors to print a different look for less.
- These images are reproduced using halftones. Make sure you have a printer that can print appropriate size halftones for screen printing, or that you have RIP software that will allow you to do so.
Download a free piece of art and see how easy to use Great Dane Graphics’ is for screen printing.
Item #: B-0823
Name: American Eagle Fashion