How To Use Great Dane Graphics – Sublimation Printing
Great Dane Graphics gives you affordable access to an extensive library of production-ready, customizable, and royalty-free art to support your business.
Advantages of Great Dane Graphics for Sublimation
- Great Dane Graphics’ bold art pairs well with the dramatic looks favored in sublimation garments.
- Vector graphic is prepared with garment decoration in mind. Clipping masks are removed and layers are flattened so the printer can read the file correctly.
Instructions For Use
- Import file into RIP software of choice.
- Duplicate artwork if needed for design.
- Mirror the image when printing transfers.
Note: Great Graphics’ PNG files can be opened in any graphics software to change colors or add text to artwork before printing.
- If using a print/cut image for sublimation, use the EPS file provided by Great Dane Graphics.
- Prevent ghosting of images with tacky transfer paper.
- Garments must be white and polyester.
- For all over sublimation on garments a larger heat press is required and a piece by piece printing method
Download a free piece of art and see how easy to use Great Dane Graphics’ is for sublimation printing.
Item #: B-0823
Name: American Eagle Fashion